- Chokramudi is one of the highest trekking destinations in Munnar, which lies within the Eravikulam National Park. This is a spectacular hill station with lots to cherish.
- Hill Station (7200 feet)
- Misty Climate
- Beautiful flora and fauna
- View of coffee, tea and spice plantations
- View of Idukki Dam and Anamudi Peak
- Trekking through Shola forest
- Wildlife (Nilgiri Tahrs, Gaurs, Asian Elephants, etc.)
Activities to Do
- Forest camping
- Four-wheel drive inside plantations
- Nature gazing
- Wildlife watching
- About 16 kilometers from Munnar town to reach base camp.
- About 10 kilometers of trekking distance from base camp (7 hours needed)
- By road up to base camp and then 10 kilometers of trekking distance.
Food and Accommodation
- Resorts and restaurants available near base camp.
Permissions and Tickets
- Local forest authority permission needed.
- Winter season (December to February)