Kodikuthimala is the highest peak in Malappuram District, also known as Ooty of Malappuram. This one-day picnic spot attracts many tourists with the charm of its greenery, fresh air and adventurous terrain.
- Ever-flowing springs.
- Small waterfalls.
- Suicide point.
- Watchtower to get a panoramic view of Malappuram.
- Rejuvenating and refreshing landscape.
Activities to Do
- Nature-centric activities
- One-day picnic
- Kodikuthimala is located in Malappuram District and lies 10 kilometers away from Perintalmanna.
- By road. Bus and taxi service available. Travelers should trek uphill as vehicles stop at the bottom of the hill station.
- Avoid traveling during rainy seasons as the sloppy ground turns wet and slippery.
Food and Accommodation
- No food or accommodation facilities at the hill station, but available at Perintalmanna (10 kilometers away).
Permissions and Tickets
- September to May.