Thumboormuzhi Dam and Butterfly Park is a wonderful place to spend time with your family in Thrissur District. The park is on the way to the famous Athirapally waterfalls.
- Perfect spot for a day outing with family.
- Butterfly park with about 148 spices of butterflies.
- Garden with variety of flowering plants.
- Hanging bridge with breath-taking view of mountains and forests around.
- Decent kid’s playground.
- River view and lush green forest view.
- Small dam view.
Activities to Do
- One-day picnic.
- Butterfly watching.
- Hanging bridge experience.
- Children’s entertainment.
- River bath
- Thumboormuzhi Dam and Butterfly Park lies in Thrissur District and is located 16 kilometers away from Chalakudy, on the way to Athirapally waterfalls.
- By road. Bus and taxi service available.
Food and Accommodation
- Snack bars and restaurant available inside the park. Washrooms and parking area also available.
- Accommodation available at Chalakudy (16 kilometers away).
Permissions and Tickets
- Entry ticket needs to be purchased.
- Open from 9 am to 5 pm.
- All year round, especially monsoon.